TMK's structural engineering team promotes sustainable solutions for projects that are functional, economical and safe. We have a proven track record in structural design solutions that support the project's aesthetic and functional design intent while minimising costs and risk.
We have provided structural design expertise and documentation for projects of all shapes and sizes, from brand new developments to due diligence and structural assessments on existing structures. Over the years, we have worked on industrial warehouses, commercial offices, sporting facilities, educational and civic buildings, and bespoke architectural residences.
Through our collective skills and experience, we have created a multifaceted team capable of delivering structural services across various sectors.
Why TMK for Structural Engineering?
Our structural team is a diverse group of industry professionals including structural engineers, drafters and other specialists. Through our diversity and combined skills, knowledge, and experience, we think outside the square to provide sustainable and future-proof structural design solutions. Our industry is a dynamic one, and we are committed to staying up to date with structural engineering principles, design practices, public policy and construction materials.
Our collaborative approach means we can integrate seamlessly into your project team or happily take the reins to lead the project if required.Talk to us about Structural Services
Our structural engineering services include:
- Design and documentation of low, medium and high-rise buildings
- Commercial, mixed-use and residential building structures
- Structural condition assessments including remediation, repairs and strengthening
- Refurbishment of existing structures
- Structural analysis of damaged or deteriorated structures
- Industrial warehouses and commercial offices
- Educational and civic buildings
- Community and sporting facilities
- Bespoke architectural residences
- Temporary works design
- Earthquake assessments of existing structures, including structural dynamic analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence assessments
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)