Join TMK - Graduate Engineer Position Now Open
Posted on October 16, 2023
New position available: Graduate Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our Forensic team. Shadowing our Forensic Lead you will be provided with all the training and support you need to learn, grow and succeed in this role.
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the Forensic Lead, this role will see you contributing to a variety of activities including:
- Proactively building and maintaining customer relationships in a professional manner, with a view to generating new and ongoing business.
- Providing technical and forensic advice to internal and external clients.
- Performing structural inspections on-site, and preparing technical reports on these as required.
- Ensuring all reports produced are accurate, to a high standard and meet the required standards.
- Maintaining a high level of technical expertise, through ongoing research and professional development.
- Actively participating and contributing to the Team.
This is a client-facing role with 50% of your time spent on site, building relationships and conducting inspections, and the remaining time actively supporting the Forensic team from a technical perspective from our office in the CBD.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate initiative, be willing to learn and accept feedback.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil /Structural preferred, but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills, in relation to dealing with customers, clients, and all levels of staff.
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, and through emails.
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License.