TMK develops mechanical solutions, including specialty system design including air-conditioning and evaporative cooling systems; ventilation/fume/commercial kitchen exhaust systems; stair pressurisation and smoke spill systems; cogeneration plants; district heating / cooling systems; high temperature hot water; power generating plants; steam generating plants; thermal storage systems; water line replacement studies and design; chilled and heated water distribution systems and automated building management systems.
We have a great portfolio of delivering many small to large multi story projects in the defence, commercial, education, medical, residential and government sectors.
Elements of these services include:
- Complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems design
- HVAC automated controls systems and sequencing
- Refrigeration plant
- Building heat load and energy modelling (CAMEL / BEAVER)
- Building management systems
- Life cycle assessments and services cost estimates
- Dual forms of energy (co-generation)
- Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD)
- National Construction Code Part J Compliance
- CFD modelling for carpark exhaust
Why TMK For Mechanical Engineering?
Our highly-skilled team of mechanical engineers and designers use their critical thinking ability to develop and implement cost-effective, intuitive, robust solutions for our client's mechanical needs. The team is comprised of both mechanical and mechatronic engineers who also work seamlessly with our electrical and hydraulic engineers, meaning we are able to leverage all areas of expertise in our holistic approach to building services.Talk to us about Mechanical Engineering